If you’re not a fan of coffee, you’re probably a tea enthusiast. And if you haven’t had hot tea yet, maybe it’s time that you should. It’s not only delicious, but it also does wonders for the body. Here you can get the details of The Amazing Flavors of Rishi Hot Tea.
Where Does Tea Come from?
Every tea comes from one plant: the Camellia sinensis, commonly known as the tea tree. It’s native to Asia but is now being cultivated and produced all around the world.
In order to make your favorite tea, the tea leaves are either hand-plucked or harvested by machine. Large companies often use the latter to mass-produce tea bags sold in the market.
There are different types of tea available:
- Green tea
- Yellow tea
- Black tea
- Oolong tea
- White tea
- Dark tea
- Puer tea
While all these come from the same plant, the process of making them is different. For example, green tea is only allowed to wither for a short time. Meanwhile, oolong tea is only allowed to undergo partial oxidation.
The differences in the process also produce varying tastes. Green tea often has a subtle flavor that leaves a slightly bitter taste in your tongue. Black teas are well-known for their strong taste.
Flavored Hot Teas
Not everyone is a fan of the bitter aftertaste of most teas. That is why pre-packaged ones like hot tea often come in flavors.
Flavors come from natural and organic ingredients. The most common, lemon, comes naturally from the lemon plant. The tea leaves are coated with extracts to provide that tangy flavor.
The same goes for scents. The scent leaves your tea with an aroma that can relax you instantly. Since the flowers have shorter shelter lives, they are removed before they go bad.
You can get the rishi hot tea in various flavors that will suit your taste. A few flavors include:
- Blueberry hibiscus
- Masala chai
- Earl Grey
- Strawberry Tulsi
These can be made into hot or cold tea, depending on your preference.
Benefits of Drinking Tea
Besides amazing flavors, many tea enthusiasts drink it for its health benefits. These benefits are well-documented and are proven to be true.
Below are just a few benefits that tea brings to your body:
- Tea is full of antioxidants that can protect your body from damage caused by pollution.
- It contains less caffeine than coffee, so while tea gives you energy, it does not ruin your nervous system.
- Drinking tea can help reduce possible heart attacks and risks of stroke.
- Tea can promote weight loss.
- Research has shown that drinking tea is beneficial in decreasing tooth decay and damage.
- It’s best known to help boost your immune system.
- Herbal tea can help relieve digestive problems and boost your digestive system.
- If you want to relax, a cup of chamomile tea can help your body feel calmer, and it promotes better sleep.
You can easily get tea at a nearby market, or you can also order brands, like Rishi, online and have it delivered to your home.